|Firearm Lane Rental
||$18.78 per hour†
|Firearm Lane Rental – Member
|$13.21 per person per hour†
*half-hour rate available
|$11.32 per person per hour†
*half-hour rate available
|5 Hour Punch Card
||$90 On SALE! $80!!†
* Use as many rental guns per hour as you wish of the same caliber. Must use range ammo.
|$8 per hour†
*Includes Spouse and all children under the age 21.
*Active or Retired
|Ask us about special pricing for groups and parties.
†Idaho sales tax applies to all rental and purchase transactions
RANGE RULESPlease read each of the rules carefully.
- All Federal, State and local firearm laws must be obeyed.
- All firearms not on the firing lane must be holstered, or unloaded with their action open and the magazine removed, or unloaded and encased.
- Owners of Class III (full automatic) firearms must be in possession of all special permits and/or paperwork required by law.
- Food, beverages, and smoking are prohibited on the range. (Smoking is prohibited throughout the building.)
- No actual black powder firearms may be fired on the Range.
- All calibers of pistols may be fired.
- Center fire rifles less than 50 calibers and less than 3500 FPS may be fired on the range with prior arrangements made with the Range operators. Special fees may apply.
- Shotgun slugs may be fired. No buckshot or birdshot may be fired unless authorized by the Range Operators for a specific course.
- Tracer, armor piercing, and steel core ammunition are prohibited
- Commands issued by Range operators must be obeyed immediately without question.
- When the command (Cease Fire) is given stop shooting IMMEDIATELY. Remove your finger from the trigger. Keep the gun pointed in a safe direction. Wait for further instructions from the Range operators.
- No one may go forward of the firing line.
- Only approved targets may be used. ABSOLUTELY no shooting of coins is allowed.
- Use the appropriate size target, placed at eye level, to ensure that your shots strike the backstop, not the floor, ceiling or target holder. Firing a shot on the Range that results in the bullet striking anything other than the target and/or backstop, will result in a damage/repair fine of $10. Repeat offenses may result in your removal.
- Cross firing or targets is prohibited.
- All firing from greater than 15 yard should be aimed fire.
- If you are going to draw from a holster and fire (unless authorized by Range Operators), you must: Lower the shooting table in the shooting booth, stay within the shooting booth, keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- Only belt holsters, placed on the same hip as the shooting hand, may be used on the range. Shoulder holsters and cross-draw holsters may not be used unless authorized.
- You may collect your own brass that is on or behind the firing line. Brass from other shooters and all brass that falls in from to the firing line may not be collected unless authorized by the Range operators.
- Competitions held on the Range will be conducted in accordance with the rules of the sanctioning body of the match.
- Always wash your hands and face immediately after shooting and/or cleaning your firearm. Lead removal wipes are available in the pass-through and sinks are located in the restrooms.
- Range operators reserve the right to inspect any firearms or ammunition for safety.
- Range operators reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Anyone who appears to be under the influence of any substance or who may be acting in an unsafe or disruptive manner will be refused service.
- When entering the range pass-through, please allow the first door to close before opening the entrance to the shooting area. This keeps range noise out of the lobby.
- Diamondback Shooting Range has a basic policy that is the cornerstone of our safety guarantee to you and your family. No customer is allowed to handle a loaded firearm except when they are on the range and at their assigned shooting position.
- All shooters will obey the basic tenants of firearms safety: Treat all guns as if they are loaded. Never point a gun at anything you do not want to shoot. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on your target until you are ready to shoot.Know your target and the backstop beyond.